[Job] Inside Sales Representative
We are hiring! – US Inside Sales Representative
– We are hiring! –
Inside Sales Representative
Squid Solutions is a leading provider of Usage Analytics solutions for the Academic Publishing market. Squid helps Publishers better measure and analyze usage of online collections to increase contract renewals with university libraries, enhance user experience on their platform, and optimize their product catalog. Originally from Paris, the company is expanding its operations in the United States.
This key role requires an individual who can qualify leads and develop sales pipeline through marketing and direct sales activity. Squid is looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach and polished presentation skills.
This job reports to Sales Manager once hired, and in the meantime directly to the company’s CEO who is opening up the San Francisco branch.
- Lead generation, including the identification of addressable market, documentation of target accounts, drafting personalized approach scenarios and setting-up initial meetings;
- Account nurturing: follow-up on contacts, sending updates on recent activity of interest, generate next step meetings;
- Inbound: collect, qualify and answer inbound requests;
- Conduct product demos via web conferences;
- Attend industry conferences and represent Squid;
- Use & enhance marketing collateral;
- Assist in scheduling outside sale meetings for sales executives;
- Support sales efforts of technology partners.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- High level of integrity and initiative
- Highly effective at web-based product demonstrations
- Passion for technology
- Proficiency with MS Office / Keynote & Pages
- Design skills a huge plus
- French speaker a plus, but not required – see it as an opportunity to improve your language skills.
CV and cover letter : email@example.com