[Job] Regional Sales Director
We are hiring! – US Regional Sales Director
– We are hiring! –
This position is for an experienced Sales Executive who can autonomously cover the entire sales cycle and win new deals in the US East and Center regions by leveraging Squid’s strong existing references. The position is based from work from home and reports directly to the CEO based in San Francisco.
- Achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers and sales of additional applications and services to existing customers.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking, participation to events and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process from qualification to negotiation and close.
- Work with tech sales when technical or product support is required.
- Maintain an understanding of the territory, industry, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources.
- Prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to management.
- Provide feedback from field experience with regard to product, selling, competitive, etc. matters.
Located in US Center or East region, in home office. Includes traveling to prospect & client sites in those regions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS or higher
- 7+ years of successful B2B sales experience with a strong emphasis on acquiring new customers
- 3+ years of experience in the Academic Publishing industry
- Experience to selling to “C” level Executives
- Consultative, solution based sales methodology
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Very high sense of integrity
CV and cover letter : email@example.com